What's In Store For You
Have you ever been in a really bad situation yet somehow switched it around to become one of the most sought-after people in your industry?
She is phenomenal - like a force of nature. TeeJ Mercer is her name and she's one of Hollywood's most sought-after TV editors. She's worked with ABC, NBC, MTV, OWN, WeTV, Style Network - all of the alphabet soup. She's got it going on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, she's worked with Tiffany Haddish and Kevin Hart, Samuel. L Jackson, Jesse T. Usher, the Shaft movie. She's got bestsellers as well!
Listen to TeeJ's story of courage and success!
- [03:12] TeeJ says she's the "world's best hugger". How did the whole COVID situation affect this?
- [06:15] We walk through TeeJ's story that caused her to leap from a life of sheer torture to success.
- [09:55] What does the C.R.A.Z.Y. acronym mean and how can it help people look for signs to indicate that somebody is experiencing domestic violence?
- [14:31] How did TeeJ success-defied her way into denial as a battered wife?
- [18:56] When did she reach her breaking point and what made her decide to move forward from her situation?
- [20:16] How did she manage to eventually up and leave?
- [22:28] Why is it important to operate with more compassion for people who are going through a similar debacle?
- [24:18] When does an abuser's real personality come out?
- [25:43] How did TeeJ's career help her after she left the relationship permanently?
- [29:06] How does TeeJ work with people, uplift them, and transform their lives?
- Kayla O'Brien Media - get a foolproof game plan for your video content and get the highest production value for it!
- Support the show, buy Robert a coffee!
- Storytellers Growth Lab - get guidance about how you can CONFIDENTLY CONNECT, PRESENT POWERFULLY & ENGAGE EFFECTIVELY!
- Media Maverick's Masters - use the code: rkennedy to get $2000 off the program!
- I Am A Noisemaker - let TeeJ share her secret on how you can make your brand a success overnight
- Thankful I Left - FREE 12-day devotional for people who are suffering through domestic abuse