What do you do when you have a gazillion talents yet no job? What do you do if you have a lot of interests?
What's In Store For You
Our guest today is an award-winning filmmaker who has been all over the world. He has also been boxer and has done many different things but the biggest thing that he does is that he is a STORYTELLER like yours truly!
Let's learn from Rain Bennett how he was able to align and connect his talents, support his family while making a positive impact to the world.
- [04:34] Listen to Rain's amazing, attention-grabbing 90-second video!
- [06:12] How does Rain jam so much goodness in only 90 seconds?
- [08:00] Rain takes us through his struggle to excellence due to his "multi-passionatis".
- [10:55] How did Rain find the unique intersection in combining his skills, passions, and perspectives?
- [15:58] How did Rain manage to pursue our passions but still make money with it?
- [19:27] What is the main component that content creators usually miss when creating their videos?
- [22:25] For beginners, how can they get up and running in a short period of time yet be impactful?
- [24:05] As a content creator, how do I figure out what my audience wants? How can I get through to them better?
- [28:00] How long did it take Rain to get from uncertainty to clarity on his path?
- [30:05] Boxing tips from Rain Bennett!
- [30:56] How does Rain help out people and how can they get in touch with him?
- Kayla O'Brien Media - get a foolproof game plan for your video content and get the highest production value for it!
- Text 410-936-4049 and be a part of Robert's community.
- Support the show, buy Robert a coffee!
- Storytellers Growth Lab - get guidance about how you can CONFIDENTLY CONNECT, PRESENT POWERFULLY & ENGAGE EFFECTIVELY!
- Rain Bennett's website
- Storytelling Workbook for Beginners: A Workbook to Brainstorm, Practice, and Create 100 Stories by Rain Bennett
- Rain Bennett's podcast