Hey y'all! It's Robert Kennedy III and we're finally launching our newest podcast - What's My Story: How I Got From There To Here. I'm excited to start this new journey with all of you so without further ado, let's talk about it.
What's In Store For You
Our first guest on the show is none other than the AMAZING Pam Perry. Pam is an award-winning communications professional who teaches authors, speakers, and entrepreneurs how to build a platform and attract major media and publishing contracts.
She is a trailblazer in ministry marketing who crafted PR campaigns for best-selling author clients like TD Jakes, Cindy Trimm, Bishop Charles Ellis, Taffi Dollar, and Dr. Fred Price.
Let's all listen to Pam Perry as she shares her story.
- [01:38] Let me share the idea behind this new podcast, "What's My Story?"
- [03:57] Where did Pam's story start?
- [04:44] Pam gives us more information about "Speakers Magazine" and the motivation around it.
- [07:09] We learn more about Pam's Genesis or Beginning as an award-winning PR publicist.
- [10:04] What was Pam's moment of epiphany?
- [12:40] We hear how Pam's pastor helped her discover her passion and talent for PR.
- [15:19] Passion and talent can only get you so far. Listen and learn about the challenges that Pam experienced in growing a business.
- [19:51] Pam's first business: what went wrong?
- [21:03] Working with your partner - is it a blessing or is it bound to be a disaster?
- [22:17] What brought Ministry Marketing Solutions to life?
- [24:31] What do you do with your emotions when you are in the midst of things and cannot see the certainty of the future?
- [28:35] How do you figure out what is it that you truly want to lean into in your business/story?
- [32:40] How detailed should your list be (of where you should be leaning into)?
- [34:28] Learn more about the "Ready, Set, Go Speak" program!