"Significance don't always take off from the starting line but significance is concerned about the finishing line."
How does someone go from a bad, troublemaker, preacher's kid to a Grammy award winning, multi-platinum selling songwriter and producer who's worked with some of the industry's biggest names? Jill Scott, Will Smith, Musiq Soulchild, Darius Rucker from Hootie & the Blowfish...those names ring any bells?
What's In Store For You
Keith Pelzer is a Grammy-winning producer who has worked with the likes of Will Smith, Dave Hollister, Earth, Wind and Fire, and the list goes on and on. He's a pastor himself right now and he loves to ride.
He has some amazing conversations that he wants you to hear and he will take us through his story, the ups and downs of being a PK and as well as his life in the music industry.
- [04:50] What was it like for Keith Pelzer as he was growing up as a pastor's child?
- [06:22] Did being a "troublesome" Pastor's Kid (PK) helped him become the success that he is now?
- [09:04] We learn how Keith's music production aspirations started.
- [12:34] Significance or Success - which motivates Keith Pelzer more?
- [16:26] Keith has worked with the big names in the music industry; how did those connections begin?
- [19:13] Most people only see someone's successes. What were the difficulties that Keith had to go through before making it in the music industry?
- [22:17] With everything he's been through, what makes Keith stay in the game?
- [26:56] Keith's motivating words to people who are struggling to get a lift off with their craft.