Life is going swimmingly for you; an okay job, a growing family, and stable income. Then suddenly, the rug is pulled out from under you when you lose your job while you have another child on the way.
If you were in our guest's shoes, what will you do about it?
What's In Store For You
Our guest today is not just a handsome face who was once voted as one of "America's Most Eligible Bachelors" - he also performs stand-up comedy and has a heart for non-profits, raising millions of dollars annually for these organizations.
He was the third African American to earn the Benefit Auctioneer Specialist (BAS) designation from the National Auctioneers Association. He is an amazing speaker who is a member of the National Speakers Association, a husband, a father, and my friend, Frank Kitchen.
Let's learn more about Frank and how we turned one of the biggest challenges of his life into success!
- [04:16] Frank shares about his nomination as America's Most Eligible Bachelor.
- [06:29] We travel back in time and recount the days leading up to the Frank's pivotal moment.
- [09:45] What unexpected yet pivotal moment happened to Frank on June 17, 2015?
- [12:28] What was Frank's plan after going through this challenging event in his life?
- [16:33] How instrumental was Frank's father in law in his role as a future fulltime speaker?
- [18:12] We realize the significance of an amazing support system in Frank's life when he finally takes a leap of faith and takes a chance on his story.
- [20:57] Frank looks back and realizes how there was significant power in his vulnerability.
- [22:19] We hear a few of the challenges that Frank faced as budding speaker and entrepreneur and what he learned from those.
- [25:47] Frank shares more about his community for speakers and how we can "Live FRESH".