Imagine being invited to a party and then being kicked out of the party by the very person who invited you. How would that feel?
What's In Store For You
Our guest today was cut from his basketball team and it served as the fuel to his success. No, this isn't the Michael Jordan story but it's something similar.
Coach George E. Rice, III is the voice of reason. A charismatic disruption that challenges each individual and team to objectively measure their performance, master their process, and manifest their plan.
He is the author of "Rebound 4 Success: 5 Ways To Turn Adversity Into Your Accomplice". And his mission is to turn learners into leaders and leaders into champions. Let's all be inspired by Coach George Rice III's story today.
- [04:11] Who is Coach George Rice, III? How does he serve the world?
- [07:17] A basketball coach who was cut out from a basketball team? Coach Rice talks us through this experience.
- [15:08] What enabled Coach Rice to move forward from the adversity he experienced? How did his experience fuel him?
- [21:12] What is one way that someone can practically turn their adversity in their accomplice?
- Kayla O'Brien Media - get a foolproof game plan for your video content and get the highest production value for it!
- Support the show, buy Robert a coffee!
- Storytellers Growth Lab - get guidance about how you can CONFIDENTLY CONNECT, PRESENT POWERFULLY & ENGAGE EFFECTIVELY!
- Rebound 4 Success: 5 Ways To Turn Adversity Into Your Accomplice by Coach George Rice, III
- Coach George E. Rice, III's website