Would you willingly break a bone if you knew that it was going to catapult you to success?
What's In Store For You
She's a serial entrepreneur and an award-winning inventor. She had careers in event planning, land development feasibility - she's also owned a retail store and is now the designer and manufacturer of MediFashions which are award-wining accessories to make medical devices fashionable. She's been featured in 50 media outlets in less than a year. And over her entire career, more than a thousand.
How did Christina Daves turn an accident into a goldmine of success?
- [04:15] What made Christina stumble on MediFashions?
- [05:30] What is it that allowed Christina to turn a broken bone into a business opportunity?
- [07:29] What turned the opportunity into an invention?
- [09:30] How did the "Steve Harvey" moment come about into Christina's sphere?
- [11:15] How can Help A Reporter Out (HARO) help with media exposure?
- [14:16] How can I make a news outlet be interested with me?
- [16:44] What is it that somebody needs to do to turn their story into something newsworthy?
- [18:38] How do I find the media outlets to pitch to?
- [20:50] How much time should I be dedicating to pitch and get 50 appearances?
- [22:05] Are there other media outlets that I should consider aside from the big news outlets?
- [23:03] How can "PR For anyone" help people be newsworthy?
- [24:00] What fears prevent people from pitching?
- [25:14] What are some areas to be wary of as I increase my pitches and subscriptions?
- Rescue Event Planning - If you have an event and you don't want to worry about a thing, let Melissa Jakes and her team handle everything!
- Text 410-936-4049 and be a part of Robert's community.
- Support the show, buy Robert a coffee!
- Storytellers Growth Lab - get guidance about how you can CONFIDENTLY CONNECT, PRESENT POWERFULLY & ENGAGE EFFECTIVELY!
- Christina Daves' website