How do you make sure that your audience connects with you, engages with you, especially when you're on camera?
What if you're just somebody who is just a business person who wants to connect with the audience, what do you do in that case? Well, let's talk about it. Lets go!
What's In Store For You
Robert shares five things you can do to become better on camera and why doing that is important.
- [04:20] Robert shares his first experience in launching a podcast.
- [08:30] On Camera Tip #1 - Before hitting the record button, focus on your energy and get your energy up
- [12:09] How can you increase your energy level before going live on camera?
- [13:00] On Camera Tip #2 - Be clear about where you want to end up. Be clear of your land spot. Be clear about the point you want to make and make sure you have a point that you can encapsulate in a sentence.
- [15:30] On Camera Tip #3 - Use a framework to structure your information.
- [17:58] On Camera Tip #4 - Speak in Sound Bites
- [22:40] On Camera Tip #5 - Smile.
- Text 410-936-4049 and be a part of Robert's community.
- Monday Morning Get Up every Mondays at 8:30AM Eastern Time - join me and be energized!
- Storytellers Growth Lab - get guidance about how you can CONFIDENTLY CONNECT, PRESENT POWERFULLY & ENGAGE EFFECTIVELY!
- What's My Story Live episode replay
- Story To Stage Summit - Text 410-936-4049 for more details and to get on the waiting list.