What does it take to go from making $8 hr to earning 6 figures in revenue in just a few years? What skills, connections, knowledge do you need in order to make this shift?
Can ANYONE do this...or does it take special type of person and a lucky break or two?
That's our conversation today on What's My Story...Let's go!
What's In Store For You
J Haleem Washington is a best-selling author, motivational speaker and commercial photographer. His client list has allowed him to work with companies including Nike, Save The Children, NFL, WNBA, Amtrak and others.
- [06:24] J. Haleem shares the meaning behind the hashtag #Iwon'tstarve
- [08:17] What caused J. Haleem to start working for $8 an hour?
- [11:31] What was J. Haleem's mindset working for $8 an hour?
- [17:53] J. Haleem shares the turning point in his life
- [22:28] How does J. Haleem push through the challenges he faces now?
- [24:19] What does an entrepreneur need to have in place to maintain a stable financial level or revenue? J. Haleem shares his view.
- [25:38] For entrepreneurs who are still figuring out what they want to master, what advice does J. Haleem have for them?
Your story is transformational. Your challenge is to make a difference
Everything that happens to you in life is your stuff, your stuff is your story.
And as we say, every week, your story deserves a stage. So get on out there and tell it.
- Text 410-936-4049 and be a part of Robert's community.
- Monday Morning Get Up every Mondays at 8:30AM Eastern Time - join me and be energized!
- Storytellers Growth Lab - get guidance about how you can CONFIDENTLY CONNECT, PRESENT POWERFULLY & ENGAGE EFFECTIVELY!
- Story to Stage SUMMIT - https://www.storyskills.club/summit
- WMS Podcast Audio - www.whatsmystorypodcast.live
- NYC bike ride...MISSION 50 event - Mission 50: Robert Kennedy III's Birthday - Century Bike Ride Fundraiser Tickets, Sun, May 22, 2022 at 7:00 AM | Eventbrite
- #I Won't Starve (iwontstarve.com)
- J Haleem - Author, Speaker, Life Coach