Who are you? No really, who are you? Are you nobody? Everybody? Anybody? Antibody? Homebody?
When things are challenging, how do you LIFT YOURSELF UP?
What's In Store For You
Dewaine Griffin is the co-Host of the Get Up Mornings with Erica Campbell morning show on Radio One. He is the founder of the Process Success Foundation and a partner for the Long Term Care Awards
- [08:19]Griff shares a story about his mom and the speech she used to influence his life
- [09:23] What was Griff's childhood like? He gives us an insight on his childhood.
- [11:33] Was it Griff's dream to become a comedian?
- [13:20] What obstacles/challenges did Griff face on his way to becoming a comedian?
- [18:51] Griff gives advise to struggling actors/comedians.
- [27:02] Griff tells us more about his Process Success Foundation
Everything that happens to you to to you in life is your stuff.
Even the challenging stuff, All of that is your stuff. Your stuff is your story and your story deserves a stage.
- Text 410-936-4049 and be a part of Robert's community.
- Monday Morning Get Up every Mondays at 8:30AM Eastern Time - join me and be energized!
- Storytellers Growth Lab - get guidance about how you can CONFIDENTLY CONNECT, PRESENT POWERFULLY & ENGAGE EFFECTIVELY!
- Story to Stage SUMMIT - https://www.storyskills.club/summit
- WMS Podcast Audio - www.whatsmystorypodcast.live