Today is Kwanzaa Day two, and that is Kujichagulia, which is self determination, which means to define ourselves, name ourselves, create for ourselves and speak for ourselves.
What's In Store For You
Robert shares his story while celebrating life.
- [02:05] Robert shares how the corona virus has affected his family
- [04:45] Do you celebrate Kwanzaa? Kwanzaa principle number 2 is called Kujichagulia
- [08:32] How do you measure your value and/or your success?
- [11:58] Robert shares his evaluation of 2021 from a personal standpoint.
- [14:40] Robert's word for 2022 is established. Do you have a specific word to guide you through 2022?
- [19:37] Robert challenges you to create a story that's meaningful to you in 2022 and to live by the Kwanza principle Kujichagulia
- Brain Power Half Hour - get 30 minutes with me, we'll walk through will create a plan so that you can go away knowing how to move to your next space, your next level, accomplish your next goal.
- My Office Professionals - Are you a small business owner struggling to get your work done? Fret no more and let them help you focus on what matters; Growing Your Business.
- Text 410-936-4049 and be a part of Robert's community.
- Monday Morning Get Up every Mondays at 8:30AM Eastern Time - join me and be energized!
- Storytellers Growth Lab - get guidance about how you can CONFIDENTLY CONNECT, PRESENT POWERFULLY & ENGAGE EFFECTIVELY!
- What's My Story Live episode replay