How do you plan to stand out in 2022? Stand out by telling your story.
What's In Store For You
Robert shares the three reasons why you and your business need to develop your story in 2022.
- [03:27] Robert shares reason #1 - Facts tell, stories sell. He tells the carpet story as an example.
- [06:59] Storytelling has different elements: context, characters, conflict and conclusion.
- [09:40] Read the carpet story on LinkedIn - Don't Ask Me To Touch The Carpet | LinkedIn
- [10:45] Robert shares reason #2 - Stories tell why. Why do you do what you do? Can you develop a story around your WHY?
- [15:00] Robert shares reason#3 - Stories tell what you believe.
- [19:05] Tip for 2022 - Think about your core beliefs and the stories surrounding those beliefs.
- [22:45] Share your story on a virtual stage during the Story to Stage Summit on February 22 and 23. Text story to stage to 410-936-4049 and get added to the waiting list for further information.
Everything that happens to you in your life is your stuff, your stuff is your story and your story deserves a stage in 2022 to make sure that you tell that story.
- Brain Power Half Hour - get 30 minutes with me, we'll walk through will create a plan so that you can go away knowing how to move to your next space, your next level, accomplish your next goal.
- My Office Professionals - Are you a small business owner struggling to get your work done? Fret no more and let them help you focus on what matters; Growing Your Business.
- Text 410-936-4049 and be a part of Robert's community.
- Monday Morning Get Up every Mondays at 8:30AM Eastern Time - join me and be energized!
- Storytellers Growth Lab - get guidance about how you can CONFIDENTLY CONNECT, PRESENT POWERFULLY & ENGAGE EFFECTIVELY!
- What's My Story Live episode replay